Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tear Jerker

Well, tonight I went to go see Toy Story 3 with my parents. Wow, what a great movie. I love all three, but the second one will always have my heart! If you haven't seen Toy Story 3 GO SEE IT! Its worth it! I'm not going to tell you anything about it, but it can really make you tear up. I loved every minute of it! It made me laugh, smile, and cry.
Tomorrow I go back to work. Ya see, I only need 120 hours for credit hour of an internship, but I want to do more than that. I want more experience and they are sure giving it to me! If you don't know, I'm interning at WOAI New 4 and I love it! I'm interning with the editors and they are great! They have taught me a lot and I'm really learning a lot from them. I've learned the new program they use and I've got to do packages and edit things by myself. I'm really loving life. The great part is, is that when I edit stuff I get to watch Housewives of New Jersey if they are on during the day. It's great! Haha. Really makes me think about my future and how I really want to do this when I graduate. I've just got to get another internship in Oklahoma so that way HOPEFULLY I can get a job!
Well, my boyfriend comes back tomorrow from camp! I've missed him! He has done such a great job as a youth intern at my church. He loves the kids and the kids love him! He's such a great person and I love him so much for that. God has really blessed me with a amazing Christian man! He makes me happy and there is no one that can replace him! :)
Well, I better get to bed soon. Have a great night ya'll!
Also, is it me or has this week gone by so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment