Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I have a second love

No, I'm not cheating on Patrick. I just have this love for my reality shows. I know, they are bad and they aren't worth watching, but I love'em! I've watched the Hills since it started. It first started with Laguna Beach. That show only had 2 seasons, which I miss watching Laguna Beach so much, but then they grew up and LC started another show, The Hills. The Hills is about college girls living on their own in LA. Of course, there is girl drama and boy drama. I'm so entertained by it. Like I said I've watched it since they first started, but recently I missed two seasons and tonight is the finale. Tonight is the night where they all say goodbye and it will be completely over! I'm so sad that I missed 2 seasons, so what am I doing..watching them online both season 5 and 6. Not only do I love to watch The Hills, but the Real Housewives of New York and New Jersey. Yes, I know these are worse, but they are so entertaining. New York is already over and New Jersey is about to be over, but Bethenny getting married is still going on (I've got my mom hooked on that one) I love these shows and there is no stopping me :/ haha






1 comment:

  1. I love Real Housewives and have recently become addicted to Bettheny Getting Married?

    No judgement here, girl.

    ReplyDelete