Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Growing Up

Well, I guess its that time for me to start looking into my future. Scary! I feel like I just started college just yesterday and now I'm graduating in April?!? Time flies by really fast!! For those still in college enjoy your years and make it the best! I know i still a semester left, but I hope to not waste it. I want to enjoy my last semester in college, last semester in Gamma, last spring sing, last everything! So sad, but exciting at the same time. Where do I start? How do I find a job? I like to get things done early. So I'm in the process of revising my resume and sending it out. I do need an internship this spring, so I'm looking for a internship that I can keep my foot in the door for when I graduate. I know I want to edit. I can sit in front of a computer all day long and just edit. Video editing is a passion of mine. I would also consider photography as another passion of mine. I went to a professionals luncheon this afternoon and had a blast. I meet a lot of people and got a lot of advice. Now, I just need to take action. Its the scary part. Today I got the push to start on something. I'm a little nervous because I feel like I won't get hired anywhere, but I did receive some great advice. "If you get rejected, don't let that bring you down, keep looking and don't give up" said Tristan from Gooden Group. I just need to keep my head up and start looking. Hopefully someone will hire me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment