Friday, November 19, 2010

1 Room for 2 People?

Patrick and I are in the process of looking and figuring out where we want to go on our honeymoon. This is probably the hardest decision! We want a beach for sure, but don't know where?? What dawned to me last night was...we are booking one hotel room for us two. I'm a dork, I know, but it hit me. Wow, we are getting married! Ha, I know I'm a little late on that, but I'm excited! It's a great feeling that I'm going to get married and spend the rest of my life with that person. We are going to be roommates! (Sorry Alli, but I am going to miss you!!). It's life FREINDS, when Monica tells Rachel that Chandler is going to move it, "I'm going to live with a BOY!" and then Monica starts crying. Haha great episode!

On another note, I'm SOO EXICTED for tomorrow. I'm going to go see the Harry Potter movie!!! Every year I see the new Harry Potter movie the day it comes out, but this year I'm going a day late. It's okay, I know Patty doesn't care for big crowds, so I begged him to go the next day. Let's hope he likes it. I know I'll LOVE IT! Tomorrow is also a date day with Patrick. We are going to celebrate our 2 Year Anniversary and our engagement. We haven't celebrated or just spent time with just me and him to take everything in. So, I'm looking forward to it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment