Monday, August 30, 2010

Senior Year already??

Well, I've only got one more year left and its pretty crazy! I can't believe that I'm a senior already. It felt like I just moved into my freshman dorm. I will say, this year was the hardest to say goodbye to my parents than freshman year. I had so much fun this summer at home. I spent a lot of time with my parents and loved every minute of it. It really hit me that I'm 8 hours away from home. Makes me sad, but I do love it here at OC. I've got amazing friends, awesome sisterhood, Gamma Rho, great church family, fun roommate, and of course my sweet boyfriend! :) It really makes me nervous, that in 8 months I will be graduating from college with a degree! Ah, but I'm ready for the future. I know I will miss college, but won't miss school. Hope to update with great memories that I experience here at OC my last year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment