Monday, August 16, 2010

"We are the 3 best friends that anybody could ever have"

This weekend I had a sleepover with my two best friends from home. These girls are so much fun and I've known them since I was in the 7th grade. They were the first girls I met when I started going to MacArthur Park Church of Christ. We have had lots of sleepovers, late nights, dinner parties, and many youth group events together! It was very sad when we all left to college. Erin Brown goes to Abilene Christian. Sarah Haley goes to Lubbock Christian. And I go to Oklahoma Christian. We are the same distance from each other. It like a triangle! This weekend Erin got engaged!! When she called all you could hear were screams and me jumping up and down! She is the happiest with Kolby and I wish them the best! This summer Erin has stayed in Abilene. Me and Sarah were in San Antonio and we got to spend a lot of time together. We went to Sea World, Rihanna concert, and many mall trips. So finally this weekend Erin was in town and of course we had to have a sleepover like old times and celebrate Erin's engagement. I haven't had this much fun all summer!! We went downtown and ate dinner. We walked around and acted like goofs like always. Came back to my house and talked all night. Woke up and had breakfast tacos and talked about wedding stuff. I'm so glad we got to have a sleepover this summer before we all go back to school! Love these girls! I sure miss them when I'm in Oklahoma, but I know we will always be best friends! :) Here are a few pictures from the night!






No comments:

Post a Comment