Monday, September 13, 2010

Roommate Love

I would like to dedicate this blog to my wonderful roommate, Alli Ann Jeffers! We've been roommates since sophomore year and we've had great memories and moments together since then! She's funny, nice, beautiful, and high maintenance (she knows it and admits to it too). Her high maintenance doesn't bother me because its Alli and I love her for who she is! :) I just love it when we are together talking with Friends in the background. Or how she makes fun of me and I make fun of her right back. We go great together! She's in Theta and I'm in Gamma, and I LOVE that. We are still best friends even though we aren't in the same club. We have a rule that no Theta or Gamma stuff are allowed in the living room and that is what I call RESPECT! I respect her and she respects me! I'm so thankful that we have lived together the past 3 years and we don't get annoyed with each other. I mean, we do have our times, but we are open and honest with each other and that is the definition of a true friendship. I love the fact that her and Patrick get along! That is what is so great, is the fact that they can talk and hang out and call each other good friends! We can talk for hours and we do is just laugh! Do we make dumb videos together? Yes. Do we sing really loud in the car and in the apartment? Yes. Are we obsessed with Eminem? Yes. Alli Ann Jeffers is the best roommate ever and is also my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment