Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Well, Patrick already left back home this morning and it was a bitter sweet moment. I'm going to miss him so much, but I want him to go home and spend time with his parents and enjoy his last weeks of summer. This summer was so amazing! I was very lucky to spend the summer with my boyfriend in the same city. We both had internships and were very busy, but I still got to see him at church and maybe a Saturday. I'm so thankful for the time we had together and I'm sad to see him leave, but I know I will get to see him very soon. I know that he is ready to head home and relax. I'm excited for him! These next few weeks I feel like are going to come so quickly. And I know I'm going to miss home a lot! I've enjoyed my time with my parents. I don't think I have had this much time with them since I've left to OC. It is always hard to come home 2nd semester. I'm ready to head back and see everyone, but I know when I have to say goodbye to my parents it is going to be very hard. Kind of sucks that OC and home are 8 hours away, but I'm excited that my parents are helping me move in my apartment and spend some time with me when I head back to OC. Now, I've got to live it up with my parents these next weeks and go to Sea World on Friday with Sarah. I need to get a tan before school haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment