Monday, May 2, 2011

Goodbye college

Well, so much has happened in the past week or so. Gamma Banquet was last Saturday and it was so much fun. I had a great date and we had great car buddies. Katy and Colby rode with us and it was so much fun. Oh, and the food at banquet was FABULOUS! I don't ever say fabulous, but the food was just over beyond SO good. Great job Mary! She did good!







After Gamma Banquet was packing and then family arriving to OKC for graduation. Finals week went by soo fast. It felt like I just blinked and it was already Friday. Graduation was boring, but I crossed the stage and I'm done. Phew. Done with college. Now onto Marriage. Everyone I spoke with just said, "well, you are not done with college, ready for marriage?" I just laughed and nodded my head. Well, it is actually happening. I had my first wedding shower the next day. Patrick and I were blessed and definitely showered with gifts. It was so much fun to open all these gifts and imagine where they will go in our apartment. Our hostesses were AMAZING! They decorated the fellowship hall with a baseball theme. I was excited! We were blessed! These women did so much and made our shower a huge success! Thank you to all the hostesses! Here are just some pictures from the busy and crazy weekend.











Here is our awesome wedding shower!! I loved it! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!






One event after another and now I'm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment