Thursday, January 13, 2011

One week down..

This week was my last first week of school EVER! I went to the registrar office and I heard the greatest news! I have all my classes to graduate. I just need to pass these 16 hours this semester and I'm golden! I can't believe that I'm graduating from college in 3 1/2 more months!! I'm excited, but at the same time I'm a little sad. I know I will miss OC, but I won't miss the school part. Haha. I'm ready to not have any more homework.
Spring Sing practices are days away! I'm so excited. I look forward to Spring Sing every year! I can't believe that this is my last year to do Spring Sing. I will miss it so much! Spring Sing is the best Gamma time. Even though we are with each other all week, you make such great memories. I will never forget my memories in Spring Sing with Gamma. The best memories are when we are waiting to go on stage and we are dancing our lives away, trying to get rid of all the butterflies in our stomachs. I have a feeling that this year will be the best. Get ready for us, WE ARE MINNIE MOUSE!!
Wedding planning is going well. So far, I have all the Save the Dates addressed and done! They will be sent in the mail tomorrow! I can't believe that our special day is only 6 months away. Patrick and I finally decided on our honeymoon. We decided to go on a cruise! We are SOOO excited! We have heard from soo many people that a cruise is so much fun. We can't wait to experience it. No matter where I am with Patrick, we always have fun together. I am very lucky. We have a special relationship. We can just laugh for hours over the dumbest things. I get to marry one of the funniest guys on earth! :)
I hope to update more often. Sorry that I'm slacking. Tomorrow Patrick and I are going to start our registry. I'm looking forward to picture our home together! Hope we can agree on things! Have a great weekend!

1 comment: